Online Casino Reviews
Casinos Accepting MasterCard Visa U.S Players
Online casinos accepting US players. These casinos are accepting MasterCard and Visa. Welcome bonuses of $10,000 or more. Special bonuses too!
Are you looking for an casino that will accept US players who want to deposit/pay with Visa and/or Master Card?
There's still hope for you my friend, because our team specializes in locating such websites and reviewing them for your convenience. We grade each of the casinos we find based on some very important key factors.Why are casinos not accepting Visa and Mastercard?
Visa, Inc. is located in San Francisco, CA and Mastercard is based in New York, NY. If you haven't figured it out yet, these are American corporations which our government wants to keep from leaking American money out of the country without being taxed. Since online gambling to a degree is not legal to host in the United States, the only thing they can do is bully Visa and Mastercard, preventing transactions between our country and the casino's.
Certain casinos have proper licenses and authority with Visa and Mastercard to conduct such transactions. We specifically review casinos matching this profile, but we only take on the highest quality of casinos. We put each one through a grading process after we have learned the casino will accept a US player and allow a transaction with Visa & Mastercard.
Our grading process is explained as follows:
1. We will first accumulate a list of casinos "claiming" to accept US players. Verification of such will require that US based credit cards and debit cards are acceptable, with the primary focus of Visa and Mastercard.
2. Research will take place with high-authority forums to determine if the casino is reputable, following a massive Google search to determine the casino's page rank history.
3. Once the casino has been properly evaluated by our team, we will begin testing their software, deposits and payouts. We will grade them on usability, user-friendliness, browser support and availability of helpful information and website security.
4. Each casino must provide a healthy and warm "welcome bonus".
5. After our quality assurance testing is complete, a follow up interaction will occur with the casino's customer service representatives from several of our team members (authors, editors, SEO specialists, online gaming experts and general researchers), randomly, to assess their availability and quality of customer service.
The United States government has made every effort possible to keep casinos from transacting funds to and from players of our country, primarily due to tax laws and legalities. But let me remind you, it is not illegal to gamble online in the comfort of your own home. Technically the only party that could receive penalty would be the casino itself. The casinos we review are licensed to accept US players.
Our casinos offer AMAZING welcome bonuses. For example, Grand Parker (our current Spotlight of August 2012) is offering an $8,000 welcome bonus. If you're unfamiliar with a welcome bonus, no - don't get excited just yet, they aren’t giving you this money straight up. You have to play and make minimum deposits to be eligible. Every casino does this the same way, but honestly, that's a lot of free money when you’re planning to play anyways.
If you are considering where to find an casino which allows US players to use Visa & Mastercard, then let us do all of the work for you.